8.1189, Confs: Intelligent Text Summarization

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 17 04:22:41 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1189. Sun Aug 17 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1189, Confs: Intelligent Text Summarization

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.