8.1225, Qs: Ger.,DistanceEd,Afrikaans,Structuralist

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 26 01:43:24 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1225. Mon Aug 25 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1225, Qs: Ger.,DistanceEd,Afrikaans,Structuralist

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  24 Aug 1997 04:32:17 GMT
From:  dwiles at ccs.carleton.ca (dwiles)
Subject:  German in Nova Scotia

2)
Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:21:48 -0400
From:  "Thomas E. Loyd III" <loydlists at mindspring.com>
Subject:  Distance Learning Programs

3)
Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:35:53 +0900
From:  gmodica at fh.seikei.ac.jp
Subject:  Resources on Afrikaans

4)
Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:04:50 +0000
From:  Bill Croft <W.Croft at man.ac.uk>
Subject:  Apocryphal American structuralist assertions

Date:  24 Aug 1997 04:32:17 GMT
From:  dwiles at ccs.carleton.ca (dwiles)

Several decades ago I collected some interesting songs and a Neijohrspruch
from Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia.  Is anyone interested in them?  If so
please get in touch with me: dwiles at ccs.carleton.ca