8.1233, FYI: Thanks, LDC Collection

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 28 04:40:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1233. Thu Aug 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1233, FYI: Thanks, LDC Collection

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:31:10 +0000
From:  <PETERO at lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject:  Many thanks

2)
Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:40:25 EDT
From:  LDC Office <ldc at unagi.cis.upenn.edu>
Subject:  New Collection from the Linguistic Data Consortium

Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:31:10 +0000
From:  <PETERO at lonelyplanet.com.au>

Dear Linguists,

The response for my call for help on the 20th August with languages
for the Lonely Planet guide to South India was fantastic.There were
too many interested parties to reply to directly so I would like to
sincerely thank everyone who answered our call for help.  I am
considering all the replies that I have received and will notify the
relevant people.

Thanks again,

Peter D'Onghia
Lonely Planet Language Products