8.1240, Qs: Frequency Lists, Phonology, Drum Talk

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 29 03:45:14 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1240. Thu Aug 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1240, Qs: Frequency Lists, Phonology, Drum Talk

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 97 09:24 EDT
From:  joel at exc.com (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman)
Subject:  Frequency lists?

2)
Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 97 09:56:46 -0300
From:  myrcea <studiosom at master.bbsn.com.br>
Subject:  Getting information!

3)
Date:           Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:17:38 MDT
From:  "Stephen DeGiulio" <DEGIULIO at nmsua.nmsu.edu>
Subject:        Query: Drum Talk

Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 97 09:24 EDT
From:  joel at exc.com (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman)

A while back someone posted a note about a Russian learner's
dictionary that lists Russian words in order of frequency.  It's a
>great< idea.

Does anyone know if something similar exists for Hebrew?

Thanks.

-Joel
(joel at exc.com)