8.1244, Calls: BLS Conference, Artificial Intelligence

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 29 19:26:05 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1244. Fri Aug 29 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1244, Calls: BLS Conference, Artificial Intelligence

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.