8.1750, Qs: Chomsky/Foucault,Spectrogram,Discourse,Lang Eng

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 5 22:44:06 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1750. Fri Dec 5 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1750, Qs: Chomsky/Foucault,Spectrogram,Discourse,Lang Eng

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:49:16 +1000
From:  Stuart.Robinson at anu.edu.au (Stuart Robinson)
Subject:  Chomsky/Foucault Debate

2)
Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 14:43:20 -0500
From:  Marek Przezdziecki <map18 at cornell.edu>
Subject:  Spectrogram Software for PC/Windows95

3)
Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:24:02 +0100
From:  Carlos Rodrigues <crodri at upf.es>
Subject:  Definition in discourse

4)
Date:  Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:48:48 GMT+0200
From:  Bilal Kirkici <bilalk at tutor.fedu.metu.edu.tr>
Subject:  Language Engineering

Date:  Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:49:16 +1000
From:  Stuart.Robinson at anu.edu.au (Stuart Robinson)

I recently saw _Manufacturing Consent_, which has a clip from a
televised debate between Chomsky and Foucault. Does anyone know if
that debate can be obtained on video? If so, where? A source here in
Australia would be preferable. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Stuart Robinson

-

Stuart Robinson <Stuart.Robinson at anu.edu.au>