8.1770, Qs: Michael Townson, Apposition, Online Grad Course

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 10 02:11:17 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1770. Wed Dec 10 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1770, Qs: Michael Townson, Apposition, Online Grad Course

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: James German <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 08 Dec 1997 13:14:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "RUTH KENNEDY (GERMAN) PG" <rkennedy at ollamh.ucd.ie>
Subject:  Book Review Request

2)
Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:48:31 GMT
From:  "H.A. HAROON" <lnphah at ARTS-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK>
Subject:  apposition

3)
Date:  Tue, 09 Dec 1997 16:09:24 -0500
From:  Lonnie Turbee <lturbee at syrlang.com>
Subject:  seeking online graduate course in linguistics

Date:  Mon, 08 Dec 1997 13:14:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "RUTH KENNEDY (GERMAN) PG" <rkennedy at ollamh.ucd.ie>

Does anybody know of reviews of Michael Townson's 1992 work *Mother
Tongue and Fatherland*?

Thanks,
Ruth Kennedy
(Departmant of German,
University College Dublin
e-mail: rkennedy at ollamh.ucd.ie)

Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:48:31 GMT
From:  "H.A. HAROON" <lnphah at ARTS-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK>

Hello! I'm Ita Haroon, and am currently doing a study on apposition. I
wonder if anyone out there who knows of any books/articles and
anything on apposition could provide me with these information? I have
come across some, but I need more stuff for what I am working now.Any
information would be greatly appreciated.  Please contact me at:

<lnphah at arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>

thanks.