8.207, Calls: Semiotics plus [Repost]

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 14 22:49:44 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-207. Tue Feb 11 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.207, Calls: Semiotics plus

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

[Because of software problems with the Listserv network, we are
reposting this message to the list.  Please accept our apologies
if you receive this message twice.]

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.