8.26, Qs: Parser, Initial clusters, Trial number

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 16 18:22:04 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-26. Thu Jan 16 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.26, Qs: Parser, Initial clusters, Trial number

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 08 Jan 1997 11:07:17 -0500
From:  Stella Nikouli <snikouli at language2.syrlang.com>
Subject:  Morphological parser for Spanish

2)
Date:  Tue, 7 Jan 1997 10:57:45 +0000
From:  carvalho at club-internet.fr (Joaquim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Brand=E3o?= de Carvalho)
Subject:  initial sonorant+obstruent clusters

3)
Date:  Mon, 6 Jan 1997 12:26:09 +0000
From:  Greville Corbett <G.Corbett at surrey.ac.uk>
Subject:  Query: Trial number

Date:  Wed, 08 Jan 1997 11:07:17 -0500
From:  Stella Nikouli <snikouli at language2.syrlang.com>

I am looking for a Morphological parser for Spanish (or a Morphosyntactic
parser) for Windows NT/95 or SunOS.

If there is something available please let me know:

Stella Nikouli
snikouli at syrlang.com