8.46, Qs: Book review, 'we' as /m../, Youth slang

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 17 20:43:38 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-46. Fri Jan 17 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.46, Qs: Book review, 'we' as /m../, Youth slang

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:32:58 +0100 (MET)
From:  Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen <maj at coco.ihi.ku.dk>
Subject:  Book review

2)
Date:  17 Jan 1997  11:02 EST
From:  dk at bellcore.com (Dan Kahn)
Subject:  German, Flemish, Norwegian, Slavic 'we' as /m../

3)
Date:           Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:28:35 MET
From:  "Jannis K. Androutsopoulos" <ANDROUTS at novell1.gs.uni-heidelberg.de>
Subject:        Query: Youth Slang

Date:  Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:32:58 +0100 (MET)
From:  Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen <maj at coco.ihi.ku.dk>

As review editor for the _Revue romane_, I'm looking for someone who'd
be willing and able to write a 1-3 page review *in French* of the
following volume:

Kronning, Hans.  1996.  Modalite, cognition et polysemie : semantique
du verbe modal 'devoir'.  Uppsala: Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis.

If anyone out there would like to undertake this task, please reply to

maj at coco.ihi.ku.dk
Thanx in advance!
Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen
Dept. of Romance Languages