8.97, Qs: English, Latin, German, Terms

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 25 13:44:35 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-97. Sat Jan 25 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.97, Qs: English, Latin, German, Terms

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:07:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  Christen Marie Pearson <cpearson at indiana.edu>
Subject:  Appalachian English

2)
Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:57:17 -0500 (EST)
From:  login at icanect.net
Subject:  Vulgar Latin

3)
Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:31:46 -0800
From:  ul949 at freenet.victoria.bc.ca (Magda Ciesla)
Subject:  Prefixed Verbs in German

4)
Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:30:43 -0300 (GMT-0300)
From:  Abdelhak Razky <razky at marajo.ufpa.br>
Subject:   Terminology

Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:07:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  Christen Marie Pearson <cpearson at indiana.edu>

We are searching for any information on Appalachian English that might
be presented to a graduate class in multicultural/multilingual issues.
Any information or leads to material would be greatly appreciated.
Please respond directly to me, and I will be happy to summarize for
the list.  Thank you very much for your help.

Christy Pearson
cpearson at indiana.edu