8.103, TOC: Language & Cognitive Processes

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 25 15:37:51 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-103. Sat Jan 25 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.103, TOC: Language & Cognitive Processes

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

The following is the list of contents of the forthcoming issue of the
journal Language and Cognitive Processes.

LANGUAGE AND COGNITIVE PROCESSES, VOL. 12(1), February 1997

CONTENTS

Universals in Morphological Representation: Evidence from Italian
Margherita Orsolini and William Marslen-Wilson                    1

Morpho-lexical Representations in Naming
Alessandro Laudanna, Antonella Cermele and Alfonso Caramazza     49

Double Agreement" Role Identification in Hungarian
Brian MacWhinney and Csaba Pleh                                  67

Non-antecedent Suppression in American Sign Language
Karen Emmorey							103

Further information and subscription details from The Psychology
Press, Erlbaum (UK) Taylor & Francis, 27 Church Road, Hove, E. Sussex
BN3 2FA, UK.

Dr. Gerry T.M. Altmann             g.altmann at psych.york.ac.uk
Department of Psychology           http://www.york.ac.uk/~gtma1/
University of York
Heslington, York Y01 5DD.          Tel: +44 (0)1904 434362
UK.                                Fax: +44 (0)1904 433181

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and
working papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain
journal backlists on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not
allow us to post the tables of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	AFRICL LST   (Linguistique Africaine)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at listserv.tamu.edu