8.135, Disc: Parsers

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 30 18:15:49 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-135. Thu Jan 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.135, Disc: Parsers

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:10:00 -0500
From:  Paul Deane <PDeane at dataware.com>
Subject:  RE: Parser Challenge

2)
Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:48:54 -1000
From:  Anne <annes at htdc.org>
Subject:  Re: 8.66, Disc: Parsers

3)
Date:  Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:10:15 -0700
From:  hammond at U.Arizona.EDU (Mike Hammond)
Subject:  parsing SYLLABLES

Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:10:00 -0500
From:  Paul Deane <PDeane at dataware.com>

The "Parser Challenge" post has already appeared on several other
linguistics listservs, where it generated considerable discussion.

Since the post has now been posted to Linguist in its original form
without any reference to that earlier discussion, I am forwarding a
message I originally sent to the Funknet mailing list after the Parser
Challenge posting appeared there.