8.996, Qs: Arabic/Malay, Mandarin, Cimbrish

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 4 17:48:21 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-996. Fri Jul 4 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.996, Qs: Arabic/Malay, Mandarin, Cimbrish

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:55:10 +0800 (SGT)
From:  Braima <braima at ubd.edu.bn>
Subject:  Arabic/Malay

2)
Date:  Fri, 4 Jul 1997 00:57:18 +0800
From:  Chan, Shiao-hui <g3752002 at grad.cc.nccu.edu.tw>
Subject:  Mandarin

3)
Date:  Thu, 3 Jul 1997 17:03:05 +0200 (CST)
From:  obaumann at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Subject:  Query: Cimbrish

Date:  Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:55:10 +0800 (SGT)
From:  Braima <braima at ubd.edu.bn>

I am doing a paper of contrastive study between Arabic and Malay
sentence formation , plus Malay Arabic learners' most common errors in
forming a correct Araic sentence. I would be graeful if anybody can
contribute in this topic.

Braima.
Department of Arabic Language,
Universiti Brunei Darussalam.