8.1019, FYI: Jobs in Japan, Graduate Stipend

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jul 6 18:53:48 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1019. Sun Jul 6 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1019, FYI: Jobs in Japan, Graduate Stipend

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 4 Jul 1997 01:14:07 -0800
From:  editor at ohayosensei.com
Subject:  40+ Positions in Japan: O-Hayo Sensei #12 Now Available Free

2)
Date:  Sat, 5 Jul 1997 10:57:49 +0200 (METDST)
From:  John Nerbonne <nerbonne at let.rug.nl>
Subject:  Graduate Stipend in Linguistics

Date:  Fri, 4 Jul 1997 01:14:07 -0800
From:  editor at ohayosensei.com

Issue #12 (7/1/97) of O-Hayo Sensei, the free e-mail newsletter of
(teaching) jobs in Japan, lists over 40 currently available positions. Also
included are current exchange rates, airfares, and a unique classified ad
section that puts you in touch with Japan/teaching-related information (and
people!) from around the world. Receive issue #12 free by sending an e-mail
message with the words "get issue" in the body (or subject) to
mailto:issue at ohayosensei.com The complete issue will be e-mailed back to
you within a few hours. Or you can check the WWW site
http://www.ohayosensei.com for a preview and more information. Good luck!

Lynn Cullivan
Publisher
O-Hayo Sensei, The Newsletter of English Teaching Jobs in Japan
editor at ohayosensei.com
<http://www.ohayosensei.com>