8.1057, Sum: Even-if

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 14 22:53:03 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1057. Mon Jul 14 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1057, Sum: Even-if

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:47:22 +0900
From:  "Hiroaki Tanaka" <hiro-t at ias.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
Subject:  Summary: even if

Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:47:22 +0900
From:  "Hiroaki Tanaka" <hiro-t at ias.tokushima-u.ac.jp>

Dear Linguists,

   On LINGUIST List: Vol.8-959(25/07/1997), I posted the following
query.  Three people responded to my investigation. My great thanks
goes to the following people. Since their judgements varied, I
labelled A, B and C to them just for convenience in writing this
summary.