8.1075, Qs: Mongolian, Computer-mediated discourse

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 21 22:53:39 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1075. Mon Jul 21 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1075, Qs: Mongolian, Computer-mediated discourse

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:00:52 MST7MDT
From:  "Duane Blanchard" <Blanchau at student.suu.edu>
Subject:  Mongolian Programs

2)
Date:  Mon, 21 Jul 97 01:46:16 CDT
From:  susan at utafll.uta.edu (Susan Herring)
Subject:  references needed: Computer-mediated discourse

Date:  Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:00:52 MST7MDT
From:  "Duane Blanchard" <Blanchau at student.suu.edu>

Dear Netters,

I am looking for American universities which offer couses in
Mongolian.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks for your
help.

Please e-mail me at blanch at iname.com.

Duane L. Blanchard