8.1101, Qs: Bibliometrics, Syntax, Dictionaries

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 28 18:48:23 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1101. Mon Jul 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1101, Qs: Bibliometrics, Syntax, Dictionaries

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:51:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:  tinski at glx.chief.co.il (Martin and Ina Goldberg)

Date:  Fri, 25 Jul 1997 21:38:52 +-200
From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_N=F8rager=2DNielsen?=
	 <cnn at vip.cybercity.dk>
Subject:  Qs: Syntactic ambiguities

3)
Date:  Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:02:51 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  Marc Fryd <Marc.Fryd at cri.univ-poitiers.fr>
Subject:  English pronouncing dictionaries

Date:  Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:51:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:  tinski at glx.chief.co.il (Martin and Ina Goldberg)

Hello to all concerned,

I am Martin Goldberg, a graduate student in Library and Information
Sciences at the Hebrew University at Jerusalem, Israel.

I am working on a bibliometric profile for the discipline of
Computational Linguistics.

I would be grateful for any help in garnering information concerning
where, when and how the subject is studied. Such things as Syllabi and
reading lists for classes teaching or incorporating the subject at
hand would more than suffice. Also any information on publications
about the discipline or including the discipline in amongst its
various subjects would be appreciated.

Please forward all replies to my personal address and not the
listserver : tinski at glx.chief.co.il

Thank you,
Martin Goldberg,

Martin and Ina Goldberg