8.830, FYI: Ling and lit, Language Australia

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 3 20:52:08 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-830. Tue Jun 3 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.830, FYI: Ling and lit, Language Australia

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 31 May 1997 08:29:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:  UnPrSouth at aol.com
Subject:  linguistics and literature

2)
Date:  Sat, 31 May 1997 09:48:12 +1000
From:  Joseph Lo Bianco <joel at nllia.gov.au>
Subject:  Rebuilding of Language Australia

Date:  Sat, 31 May 1997 08:29:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:  UnPrSouth at aol.com

Dear colleagues,

As General Editor at University Press of the South, Inc., I would like
to invite you to visit frequently our Web Page at:
http://www.unprsouth.com/unprsouth.html We are considering manuscripts
for possible publication in every areas of linguistics, language, and
literature.  Take advantage also of our 25% rebate from May 20 to
September 1 on all our academic books if you order directly through
us.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Cordially,
Dr. Alain Saint-Saens