8.864, Qs: Yan Fu, Article, Hist of langs

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 13 05:28:04 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-864. Fri Jun 13 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.864, Qs: Yan Fu, Article, Hist of langs

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 4 Jun 1997 14:19:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  tif5292 at iperbole.bologna.it
Subject:  Yan Fu's principles

2)
Date:  Sat, 7 Jun 97 15:32:16 UT
From:  "sandra levey" <venicebeach at msn.com>
Subject:  Subject: article: rhythmic factors and contrastive stress in
	spontaneous speech

3)
Date:  Wed, 04 Jun 1997 17:55:59 -0500
From:  Niloofar Haeri <haeri at jhu.edu>
Subject:  Course on the social history of languages/query

Date:  Wed, 4 Jun 1997 14:19:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  tif5292 at iperbole.bologna.it

Dear Sir\Dear Madame,

 I am an Italian transalator. M languages are Chinese and Russian.
 I am interested in the theory of translation (fanyi lilun). I would
like to study Yan Fu and his principles "XIN, DA, YA". Where can I
find materials? Is there anything about Yan Fu in internet?

Thank you for attention. Xiexie ni de bangzhu

Paolo Galvagni, Bologna, Italy