8.876, Qs: Macro-Siouan,Clausal modifier,Lg change

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jun 15 16:16:19 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-876. Sun Jun 15 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.876, Qs: Macro-Siouan,Clausal modifier,Lg change

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 02 Jun 1997 03:37:14 PDT
From:  "KIM DAMMERS" <kdammers at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Macro-Siouan

2)
Date:  Mon, 09 Jun 1997 15:22:00 +0900
From:  Uchida Kazami <kuchida at nova.co.jp>
Subject:  Noun's restriction on its clausal modifier in English

3)
Date:  Mon, 9 Jun 97 15:17:36 UT
From:  "Takeshi Sakurai" <Sakuraitakeshi at msn.com>
Subject:  Grammar inducing language change(s) -- any books/art
	icles?

Date:  Mon, 02 Jun 1997 03:37:14 PDT
From:  "KIM DAMMERS" <kdammers at hotmail.com>

Hello,
  I have just joined linguistics.  I am interested in Macro-Siouan,
especially Chiwere and proto-Siouan.  I would be interested exchanging
information with any-one else working in this area.
      KIM DAMMERS, Institute for Ethnology, University of Goettingen,
Germany.  (Mailing address: Gutenbergstra_e 18, Nr. 2, 37075 Gvttingen,
Germany)    kdammers at hotmail.com