8.909, Calls: Sinn & Bedeutung, Evolution of Lang

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 19 15:20:54 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-909. Thu Jun 19 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.909, Calls: Sinn & Bedeutung, Evolution of Lang

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Helen Dry <hdry at emunix.emich.edu>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.