8.355, Qs: Indexicality, Modals, TEFL programs

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 13 08:15:53 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-355. Thu Mar 13 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.355, Qs: Indexicality, Modals, TEFL programs

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 8 Mar 1997 16:41:42 -0500 (EST)
From:  marsha chuk <chukm at ERE.UMontreal.CA>
Subject:  indexicality - working papers

2)
Date:  Mon, 11 Mar 1996 14:04:27 +0900
From:  ll016969 at kic.ritsumei.ac.jp (Kei Kashino)
Subject:  "Must" and "have(got) to"

3)
Date:  Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:37:05 +0100 (MEZ)
From:  Bryan Smith <zupef at mlucom2.urz.uni-halle.DE>
Subject:  Top 25 Applied Ling. Ph.D. programs

Date:  Sat, 8 Mar 1997 16:41:42 -0500 (EST)
From:  marsha chuk <chukm at ERE.UMontreal.CA>

Hello.
I'm looking for specific working papers that deal with (social)
indexicality, iconicity and/or gesture from an anthropological perspective.
If anyone could give me, for example, the e-mail addresses of Levinson &/or
the Cognitive Anthropology Research Group at Nijmegen as well as any other
possible sources.
Thanks.

Mit einem freundlichen cheerio,
marsha chuk