8.376, TOC: Les Cahiers de Grammaire no21

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 17 21:17:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-376. Mon Mar 17 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.376, TOC: Les Cahiers de Grammaire no21

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

                   LES CAHIERS DE GRAMMAIRE NO 21

"Les Cahiers de Grammaire" is a journal edited by the Research Group
on Syntax and Semantics (ERSS - UMR 5610 CNRS) at the University of
Toulouse-Le Mirail. The purpose of this publication is to act as a
forum for detailed descriptions of linguistic phenomena (at syntactic,
semantic, morphological or phonological level), favoring at the same
time researches and discussions on the formalisms and models
elaborated to account for these phenomena. "Les Cahiers de Grammaire"
are also opened to pragmatic and cognitive studies grounded on
descriptive and formal analyses of language. Thus, they constitute a
place for exchanges and discussions between linguists,
psycholinguists, philosophers of language, cogniticians and computer
scientists.

Contents of Les Cahiers de Grammaire no. 21 (decembre 1996)

Michel AURNAGUE
       Petit dictionnaire raisonne des Noms de Localisation Interne du
       Basque

Denis LE PESANT
       Vocabulaire des predicats de grandeurs et des noms d'unites de
       mesure

Chistian MOLINIER
       Constructions en "C'EST": une classification g=E9n=E9rale

Laure SARDA
       Elements pour une typologie des verbes de deplacement
       transitifs directs du fran=E7ais

Daniele VAN DE VELDE
       DES ET DU comme clitiques et ce qui s'ensuit

Co VET
        Analyse syntaxique de quelques emplois du subjonctif dans les
        completives

If you are interested in ordering some issues of "Les Cahiers de
Grammaire" (see below the contents of the last five issues) or in
submitting some paper to be published (in French or English), you
can contact Mme Laurence Lamy (adress : ERSS-UMR 5610 du CNRS, Maison
de la Recherche, Universite de Toulouse-Le Mirail, 5 allees Antonio
Machado, 31058 Toulouse Cedex, tel : (33) (0)5 61 50 36 02, fax : (33)
(0)5 61 50 46 77, email : lamy at cict.fr).

The price of each issue includind postage is 70ff.
Moreover (bank or post office) cheques as well as other administrative
payments (order forms, etc) have to be made out to :
                                C.E.C.
                        13, rue Pierre de Coubertin
                        31520 Ramonville St-Agne.

Editors
Michel Aurnague, Andree Borillo, Anne Condamines, Jean-Pierre Maurel,
Christian Molinier, Marc Plenat

Editorial board
Nicholas Asher (Center for Cognitive Science, University of Texas at
  Austin)
Mario Borillo (Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse - CNRS)
Mimo Canepeel (Centre for Cognitive Science, Edinburgh)
Daniele Corbin (Equipe Syntaxe, Interpretation, Lexique - CNRS &
  Universite de Lille III)
Francis Cornish (Equipe de Recherches en Syntaxe et Semantique - UTM,
  Toulouse)
Francois Dell (Centre de Recherches Linguistes sur l'Asie Orientale -
  CNRS, Paris)
Maurice Gross (Laboratoire d'Analyse Documentaire et Linguistique - CNRS,
  Paris)
Blanche-Noelle Grunig (Ecole Normale Superieure, Fontenay-St Cloud &
  Universite de Paris VIII)
Jacques Jayez (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris)
Antonia Marti (Universitat de Barcelona)
Alice ter Meulen (Indiana University)
Claude Muller (Universite de Bordeaux I)
Michele Noailly (Universite de Brest)
Marie-Paule Pery Woodley (Equipe de Recherches en Syntaxe et Semantique
  UTM, Toulouse)
Jean-Yves Pollock (Universite d'Amiens)
Nicolas Ruwet (Universite de Paris VIII)
Christopher Schwarze (Universitat Konstanz)
Ebb Spang Hanssen (Kobenhavns Universiteit)
Henk Verkuyl (Rijkuniversiteit Utrecht)
Co Vet (Rijkuniversiteit Groningen)

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and
working papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain
journal backlists on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not
allow us to post the tables of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	AFRICL LST   (Linguistique Africaine)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at listserv.tamu.edu