8.385, FYI: Deadline, Spanish corpora, Chinese site

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 18 21:49:38 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-385. Tue Mar 18 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.385, FYI: Deadline, Spanish corpora, Chinese site

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:38:30 -0700 (MST)
From:  Remi Zajac <rzajac at crl.nmsu.edu>
Subject:  Extended deadline IJCAI Ontology workshop

2)
Date:  Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:36:22 +0000
From:  Laia <ilfe2 at cc.uab.es>
Subject:  Availability of Spanish corpora at UAM

3)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:41:07 +1000
From:  "Lizhong Zhang" <L.Zhang at bendigo.latrobe.edu.au>
Subject:  FYI: Chinese Language Site for Streaming Sound Delivery

Date:  Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:38:30 -0700 (MST)
From:  Remi Zajac <rzajac at crl.nmsu.edu>

Due to some conflicting dealines, the IJCAI-97 Workshop on Ontologies
and Multilingual NLP submission deadline is extended: new submission
dealine:

             Monday March 24

See the full annoucement at <http://crl.nmsu.edu/Events/IJCAI/>

- -