8.392, Qs: Conferences, Numbers 6-10, Tenses

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 19 01:35:53 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-392. Tue Mar 18 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.392, Qs: Conferences, Numbers 6-10, Tenses

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 1997 02:02:37 +0300
From:  Victor Sonkin <victor at cityline.ru>
Subject:  HELP: Conferences on numerals AND dictionaries of personal ideolects

2)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:23:40 -0500
From:  MARC PICARD <picard at vax2.concordia.ca>
Subject:  Numbers 6-10

3)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:54:13 -0500 (EST)
From:  TONYA LYNN HUEY <tlh600g at mail.odu.edu>
Subject:  Teaching Tenses

Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 1997 02:02:37 +0300
From:  Victor Sonkin <victor at cityline.ru>

I would be very much obliged if someone could provide me with any
information about forthcoming conferences on numeric words (any
counting words, in fact) worldwide; and any information about
dictionaries of individual ideolects of authors (e.g. "Dictionary of
Shakespeare's works").

Please respond to my address: victor at cityline.ru, since I am not on the
list.

Sorry if I blundered somewhere, I'm doing this at request of a
colleague, while I am not a linguist in the strict sense of the word.

Thanks a lot,

Victor Sonkin, MA
victor at cityline.ru