8.395, Qs: Code-Switching, Garo, Latin, Terms

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 19 02:09:11 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-395. Tue Mar 18 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.395, Qs: Code-Switching, Garo, Latin, Terms

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:10:37 -0700 (MST)
From:  rojas <judith at lamar.ColoState.EDU>
Subject:  Request information Code-Switching in Literature

2)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:03:56 +0100 (MET)
From:  pj at zedat.fu-berlin.de (Paulina Jaenecke)
Subject:  Garo

3)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:55:31 +0100
From:  djk1 at midway.uchicago.edu (David J. Kathman)
Subject:  Latin translation help?

4)
Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:51:39 +0100
From:  crodri at upf.es (Carlos Rodriguez)
Subject:  Terminology, Researchers as linguistic communities

Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:10:37 -0700 (MST)
From:  rojas <judith at lamar.ColoState.EDU>

I am currently doing research on Code-Switching in Chicano/Latino
literature. I have studied the phenomena in reference to speech, but I
have not attempted to apply this to literature.  I wanted to see if
anyone had any suggestions as to the application of code switching in
literature.  Thank you

Judith Rojas
Colorado State University
judith at lamar.colostate.edu