8.399, Qs: L2, Church lg, Multiling, Topic

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 19 03:35:45 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-399. Tue Mar 18 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.399, Qs: L2, Church lg, Multiling, Topic

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:37:18 +0100
From:  Sergio Scalise <g7m at dns.unife.it>
Subject:  L2 teaching

2)
Date:  Thu, 13 Mar 1997 02:15:17 -0500 (EST)
From:  Aagentry at aol.com
Subject:  *CHRISTIAN LANGUAGE*

3)
Date:  Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:40:52 +0100
From:  jacobson at ext.jussieu.fr (Michel JACOBSON)
Subject:  Q: multilingual dictionnary

4)
Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 1997 02:04:56 -0800
From:  Selguk ]~sever <Selcuk.Issever at dialup.ankara.edu.tr>
Subject:  help on "topic"

Date:  Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:37:18 +0100
From:  Sergio Scalise <g7m at dns.unife.it>

   dear colleagues,
   i am working at a project of L2 teaching via 'Intranet'. I would be
   glad to contact people who is already familiar with this kind of
   technology.
   Many thanks    Sergio Scalise

   address: g7m at dns.unife.it

		Sergio Scalise  -  Universita' di Ferrara
 		Via Savonarola 27 - 44100 Ferrara - Italy

		       tel/fax: +39-(0)532-293411
			    g7m at dns.unife.it