8.432, Confs: SALSA Schedule

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 29 17:57:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-432. Sat Mar 29 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.432, Confs: SALSA Schedule

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.