8.438, Calls: Algonquian, Digital Resources

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 30 06:32:44 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-438. Sun Mar 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.438, Calls: Algonquian, Digital Resources

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.