8.442, FYI: Bilingual, Journal, Lg Teach, Course

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 31 13:49:50 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-442. Mon Mar 31 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.442, FYI: Bilingual, Journal, Lg Teach, Course

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:22:37 GMT0BST
From:  "Li Wei" <Li.Wei at newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject:  Bilingualism

2)
Date:  Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:30:11 -0800 (PST)
From:  alan harris <vcspc005 at email.csun.edu>
Subject:  Electronic Journal

3)
Date:  Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:26:59 +0900
From:  eguchie5 at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp (Eguchi Eiko)
Subject:   The Language Teacher

4)
Date:  Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:07:56 GMT
From:  ajr at eng.cam.ac.uk
Subject:  Computer Speech & Language Processing

Date:  Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:22:37 GMT0BST
From:  "Li Wei" <Li.Wei at newcastle.ac.uk>

We have received a number of enquiries regarding the following
journal. Here are the correct details.

International Journal of Bilingualism: Cross-Disciplinary
Cross-Linguistic Studies of Language Behaviour
is published by Kingston Press, London, UK, ISSN 1367-0069
Homepage: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/~nspeech/resijb.htm
Email: 101604.2433 at compuserve.com