8.706, Qs: Lx atlas, 'As if', Particle movement

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 12 19:44:55 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-706. Mon May 12 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.706, Qs: Lx atlas, 'As if', Particle movement

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 05 May 1997 20:45:26 -0500
From:  E-Herrick at tamuk.edu (Earl M. Herrick)
Subject:  Lx Atlas of Mexico

2)
Date:  8 May 1997 09:15:35 +0900
From:  XJ9K-SGYM at j.asahi-net.or.jp (Sugayama Kensei)
Subject:  Q: 'As if/though ...'

3)
Date:  Thu, 8 May 1997 12:34:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:  StThGries at aol.com
Subject:  Particle Movement

Date:  Mon, 05 May 1997 20:45:26 -0500
From:  E-Herrick at tamuk.edu (Earl M. Herrick)

Query-Atlas Linguistico de Mexico.

Does anyone know whether the Atlas Linguistico de Mexico has finally
been published? If it has, can somebody send me the info that my
campus library will need for ordering it: the author(s) listed for it,
its exact name, its publisher, its price, its ISBN, etc.

<e-herrick at tamuk.edu>