8.724, Qs: Comitatives, Symbols/HTML, Phonotactics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 15 03:17:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-724. Wed May 14 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.724, Qs: Comitatives, Symbols/HTML, Phonotactics

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 13 May 1997 19:01:55 +0200
From:  Thomas Stolz <stolz at zfn.uni-bremen.de>
Subject:  comitatives

2)
Date:  Tue, 13 May 1997 13:01:37 -0500
From:  aspiegel at siu.edu (Alicia Spiegel)
Subject:  Phonetic symbols in HTML

3)
Date:  Wed, 14 May 1997 11:13:55 +0200
From:  Bart de Boer <bartb at arti.vub.ac.be>
Subject:  Phonotactics

Date:  Tue, 13 May 1997 19:01:55 +0200
From:  Thomas Stolz <stolz at zfn.uni-bremen.de>

dear colleagues,

this is no call for papers in the ordinary sense of the word.
rather, we are looking for titles of publications that, in one
way or another, deal with comitatives, instrumentals, abessives,
and sundry categories. we have already collected some 500 odd
pertinent titles for our project bibliography which we are
planning to publish early in 1999. notwithstanding the high
number of titles we already have at our disposal, we would like
everyone who has ever written on comitatives and related phenomena
(no matter in what framework or for what purpose, no matter in or
about which language, our interests
range from etymology to participant relations) to send us the full
bibliographical details (including information about the languages
put under scrutiny in the paper/book). we will then include you
and your work in our bibliography. in case you can afford to send us
an offprint or a copy of your papers, we would be very glad to
store them in our comitative-archive (it contains already more than
400 offprints, etc.). unpublished dissertations etc. are welcome
as well. the bibliography and the archive will be made available to
the interested linguist as soon as possible.

send your mail to

thomas stolz
komitativ-projekt
universitaet bremen
fb 10: linguistik
pf 330 440
d-28 344 bremen

e-mail: stolz at uni-bremen.de
fax:    ++49-421-218 7801 (new number!)

thanks in advance. best wishes. thomas stolz.