8.746, Qs: Teaching Materials, Volume & Quantity

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat May 17 14:19:58 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-746. Sat May 17 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.746, Qs: Teaching Materials, Volume & Quantity

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 15 May 97 07:03:38-050
From:  "Otelemate G. Harry" <ogharry at minotaur.uwimona.edu.jm>
Subject:  Teaching material

2)
Date:  Fri, 16 May 1997 12:58:03 +0000
From:  "Patrick C. Ryan" <PROTO-LANGUAGE at WorldNet.att.net>
Subject:  A Correlation of Speaking Volume and Quantity

Date:  Thu, 15 May 97 07:03:38-050
From:  "Otelemate G. Harry" <ogharry at minotaur.uwimona.edu.jm>

Dear Linguists,

I hope to be teaching two courses in the new session (1997/98): (1) African
language and Culture and (2) African Language structure.  I am looking for
some suggestions on how to get further materials (text, audio and video) for
the two courses. I hope to post a summary.

Thanks

Otelemate

*  Otelemate G. Harry, 				*    TELEPHONE	   	   *
*  Dept of Language, Linguistics & Philosophy	*		   	   *
*  Faculty of Arts & Education			* Office: 927-1641 	   *
*  The University of the West indies, Mona	*		           *
*  Kingston 7, Jamaica				* Home:   977-0359         *