8.1639, Qs: Early Childhood, Ekstrand, Arabic, Dialects

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Nov 16 02:39:00 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1639. Sun Nov 16 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1639, Qs: Early Childhood, Ekstrand, Arabic, Dialects

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: James German <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:05:28 -0500 (EST)
From:  hochdk01 at holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu
Subject:  Early Childhood Language Development

2)
Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:33:17 -0600
From:  burt at vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu (Susan Meredith Burt)
Subject:  Ekstrand article

3)
Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:46:25 -0500 (EST)
From:  <ad1897 at wayne.edu>
Subject:  Looking for some Arabic sociolinguists' addresses

4)
Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:56:25 +0200
From:  "Radu Daniliuc" <srdan at assist.cccis.ro>
Subject:  Request

Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:05:28 -0500 (EST)
From:  hochdk01 at holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu

As a part of my class, I'm required to send a message to a Listserv
list.  If anyone knows of information concerning the involvement and
influence of parents on their children's early language development,
I'd like to know of any Internet sites to try.

Thank you.

Danielle Hoch