8.1707, Qs: Correspondence course, Negation, Preverbal

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 28 13:01:51 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1707. Fri Nov 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1707, Qs: Correspondence course, Negation, Preverbal

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:39:14 +0900
From:  Theodros Abraha <teberih at erols.com>
Subject:  Correspondence courses

2)
Date:  Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:10:05 +0100
From:  "Mike FOX-ecki" <mlisecki at friko2.onet.pl>
Subject:  Expressing negation - MA thesis

3)
Date:  Thu, 27 Nov 97 13:20:00 PST
From:  "Crookston, Ian           [HES]" <I.Crookston at lmu.ac.uk>
Subject:  Preverbal aspects of utterance planning

Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:39:14 +0900
From:  Theodros Abraha <teberih at erols.com>

dear linguists
I am posting my message to ask you which University offers
corrospondence course in the US or UK in linguistics. Please can you
send me any information about corrospondence study or the name of the
universities so that I can contact them. Thank you for your effort and
happy holyday.