8.1401, Qs: Medieval Medical Writing, Mandarin, VSO

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 1 05:52:32 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1401. Wed Oct 1 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1401, Qs: Medieval Medical Writing, Mandarin, VSO

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:17:34 +0100
From:  "Francisco Alonso Almeida" <pacoalon at adv.es>
Subject:  Medieval medical writing

2)
Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Michael Kliffer <kliffer at mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA>
Subject:  Q: Mandarin zero anaphora

3)
Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 1997 22:52:24 +0100
From:  Vieri.Samek-Lodovici at uni-konstanz.de (Vieri Samek-Lodovici)
Subject:  Qs: VSO language with focus in-situ

Date:  Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:17:34 +0100
From:  "Francisco Alonso Almeida" <pacoalon at adv.es>

I am working on a Middle English scientific text. I would really
appreciate it if someone could tell me some references on mediaeval
medical writing, that is, books dealing with stylistic features of
medieval medical texts.

Thank you very much.
Francisco Alonso-Almeida
Departamento de Filologia Moderna
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
e-mail: pacoalon at adv.es