8.1415, Qs: AAVE, MA Programs

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 3 00:22:53 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1415. Fri Oct 3 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1415, Qs: AAVE, MA Programs

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 02 Oct 1997 23:33:30 EST5EDT4,M4.1.0,M10.5.0
From:  coleman at ycvax.york.cuny.edu
Subject:  Teacher training for AAVE speakers

2)
Date:  Wed, 01 Oct 1997 10:00:33 +0000
From:  "Daniel L. Everett" <dever at verb.linguist.pitt.edu>
Subject:  MA Programs

Date:  Thu, 02 Oct 1997 23:33:30 EST5EDT4,M4.1.0,M10.5.0
From:  coleman at ycvax.york.cuny.edu

A friend and I are developing workshop materials for teachers who work
with speakers of AAVE.  We would apprecite any information on other
such workshops and sources for reading about them.  Please e-mail me
directly.

COLEMAN at YORK.CUNY.EDU
Charles Coleman
Dept. of English