8.1545, Review: Bernhardt et al. Phonological Acquisition

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 28 19:02:52 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1545. Tue Oct 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1545, Review: Bernhardt et al. Phonological Acquisition

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Andrew Carnie <carnie at linguistlist.org>

What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Andrew Carnie at
     carnie at linguistlist.org