8.1256, Qs: Trans, J. Rubin, Abbreviation, Jonkha

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 3 06:03:43 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1256. Wed Sep 3 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1256, Qs: Trans, J. Rubin, Abbreviation, Jonkha

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  02 Sep 97 12:41:50 EDT
From:  Norbert Grauvogel <76017.563 at CompuServe.COM>
Subject:  Qs: Machine translation french-english

2)
Date:  Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:53:03 +0100 (BST)
From:  schmidt-renfree <N.Schmidt-Renfree at bton.ac.uk>
Subject:  Looking for J. Rubin

3)
Date:  Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:51:24 -0400
From:  Louise Cornelis <lcornelis at compuserve.com>
Subject:  question: abbreviations in glosses

4)
Date:  Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:08:18 +0000
From:  <PETERO at lonelyplanet.com.au>
Subject:  Jonkha

Date:  02 Sep 97 12:41:50 EDT
From:  Norbert Grauvogel <76017.563 at CompuServe.COM>

Dear Linguists,

Does anyone kow of a 'good' translation program French to
English. What about SYSTRAN? Any hint could be useful to me.

Norbert Grauvogel

email: 76017.563 at compuserve.com