8.1294, Calls: Tutorial Proposals

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 11 19:12:57 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1294. Thu Sep 11 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1294, Calls: Tutorial Proposals

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.