8.1377, Confs: Lang Development (Registration)

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 28 14:46:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1377. Sun Sep 28 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1377, Confs: Lang Development (Registration)

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Julie Wilson <julie at linguistlist.org>

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.