9.547, Qs: Austronesian,Romance Langs,Spanish,Go"del/NLP

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 9 23:03:30 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-547. Fri Apr 10 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.547, Qs: Austronesian,Romance Langs,Spanish,Go"del/NLP

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:35:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Maria Sheila Zamar <mzamar at niu.edu>
Subject:  Austronesian Langs

2)
Date:  Wed, 08 Apr 1998 15:02:40 -0500
From:  Mark Davies <mdavies at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Subject:  Romance Langs

3)
Date:  Thu, 9 Apr 1998 13:46:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:  "Rosa J. GarciaBarragan Cordova" <rjgc at xanum.uam.mx>
Subject:  Spanish speech-error corpus

4)
Date:  Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Vincent DeCaen <decaen at chass.utoronto.ca>
Subject:  Go"del/NLP

Date:  Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:35:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Maria Sheila Zamar <mzamar at niu.edu>

Could anyone tell me if there is any program out there for parsing or
tagging (part of speech) any Austronesian language; for which
language(s)? I would also like to know about computational linguistic
work on AN languages, particularly Western AN languages.

Thanks!