9.631, Qs: ESL, English acquisition, French phonology

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 29 13:41:40 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-631. Wed Apr 29 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.631, Qs: ESL, English acquisition, French phonology

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:24:00 EDT
From:  WOMENinTEC <WOMENinTEC at aol.com>
Subject:  ESL software

2)
Date:  Mon, 27 Apr 1998 03:01:08 EDT
From:  RCooli1020 <RCooli1020 at aol.com>
Subject:  Aquisition of tense/aspect in English by L1 speakers of Arabic

3)
Date:  Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:16:32 +0200
From:  Andreas Gather <andreas.gather at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Subject:  Books on French Phonology

Date:  Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:24:00 EDT
From:  WOMENinTEC <WOMENinTEC at aol.com>

This ascii soundbite says I would be interested in hearing from those who use
Ellis to teach adults ESL. I would like to know what is good/bad about it.
Also I would be interested in hearing what other software is used to teach
ESL. Thanks, Tommy McDonell, Executive Director, Learning English Adult
Program, Inc.