9.1101, Qs: Pseudo-words, Rusyn, Pronoun, Advance Organizer

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 2 18:24:55 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1101. Sun Aug 2 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1101, Qs: Pseudo-words, Rusyn, Pronoun, Advance Organizer

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:13:24 +0100
From:  Dan Faulkner <Dan.Faulkner at aculab.com>
Subject:  Pseudo-words

2)
Date:  Sun, 26 Jul 1998 14:41:28 -0700
From:  John Hudson <tiro at tiro.com>
Subject:  Official Rusyn Orthography

3)
Date:  Sun, 2 Aug 1998 14:11:49 +0900 (JST)
From:  Miura Ikuo <a966702d at eds.ecip.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Subject:  Bound Pronoun and Quantifer Scope

4)
Date:  Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:55:43 +0100 (British Summer Time)
From:  F Salahshoor <salafr at essex.ac.uk>
Subject:  Advance Organizers

Date:  Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:13:24 +0100
From:  Dan Faulkner <Dan.Faulkner at aculab.com>

Does anyone know of a source of English (i.e. following English
spelling conventions) pseudo-words, please? Ideally, I'd like to use
an on-line source but anything would be appreciated. I need the list
to test a generative dictionary's output against human intuitions
about pseudo-word pronunciation. I'll publish what news I
receive. Thanks,

Dan Faulkner

Computational Spoken Language Scientist
Aculab plc