9.1120, Qs: Maori, Computational Models, Sibilant

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 7 08:11:01 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1120. Fri Aug 7 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1120, Qs: Maori, Computational Models, Sibilant

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:29:38 +0000
From:  petero at lonelyplanet.com.au
Subject:  Cook Islands Maori (Rarotongan)

2)
Date:  Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:49:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:  William Sakas <sakas at roz.hunter.cuny.edu>
Subject:  Computational Models of Parameter setting

3)
Date:  Fri, 07 Aug 1998 12:05:30 +0100
From:  Dana Allen <dallen at tgis.co.uk>
Subject:  a discussion on the sibilant

Date:  Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:29:38 +0000
From:  petero at lonelyplanet.com.au

Dear Linguists,

I am a linguist working at Lonely Planet Publications in Melbourne,
Australia.

Currently we are working at putting together a South Pacific
phrasebook with sections on the various languages found in this vast
area. Unfortunately we are having trouble finding someone to write
the Cook Islands Maori (Rarotongan) section.

If anyone could write the chapter or has any contacts  please
contact me. Of course due payment would be made.

Thanks in advance,

Peter D'Onghia
Lonely Planet Publishing
PO Box 617, Hawthorn