9.1127, Qs: Morphology, Nominals, Verbs, Cyrillic

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 10 08:43:13 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1127. Mon Aug 10 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1127, Qs: Morphology, Nominals, Verbs, Cyrillic

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:19:35 -0400
From:  "Carl Rubino" <Carl.Rubino at anu.edu.au>
Subject:  Soliciting Morphology Problems

2)
Date:  Fri, 07 Aug 1998 17:50:00 +0200
From:  Reuben Woolley <r.woolley at zaz.servicom.es>
Subject:  Compound Nominal Groups

3)
Date:  Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:26:36 +0200
From:  StThGries at t-online.de (StThGries)
Subject:  English GO+AND+VERB Constructions

4)
Date:   7 Aug 98 17:07:53 America/Fort_Wayne
From:  WEN-CHAO LI <wenchao at usa.net>
Subject:  Cyrillic Romanization

Date:  Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:19:35 -0400
From:  "Carl Rubino" <Carl.Rubino at anu.edu.au>

Carl Rubino wrote:

        The reason I am writing is to inform you about my new
Morphology work problems book to be published by Greenwood Press.  I
am soliciting problems in morphology from all over the world to be
used in undergraduate and graduate linguistics classes.  Because my
data comes mostly from Austronesian and Papuan languages, I am trying
to solicit problems from other language families that exhibit
different issues of interest.
        If you have any morphology problems you would like to publish
in the book, please contact me.  All contributors will be credited in
the front material and also in the problem itself.  Also, if you know
of anyone there who would be interested in publishing their morphology
problems in a volume such as this one, please let me know.  (Published
problems must be on a real language).
        Thank you for your time and all the best from Canberra,
        Carl

Dr. Carl Rubino
Research Centre for Linguistic Typology
F-Block OAA