9.1697, Qs: Phenomena, Lisping Castilian King

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 2 13:38:55 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1697. Wed Dec 2 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1697, Qs: Phenomena, Lisping Castilian King

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:59:02 -0600
From:  Ral Aranovich <aranovch at sprynet.com>@m5.sprynet.com
Subject:  radoppiamento sintattico

2)
Date:  Wed, 02 Dec 1998 01:21:58 -0500
From:  Robin Barr <rbarr at toad.net>
Subject:  Lisping Castilian king

Date:  Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:59:02 -0600
From:  Ral Aranovich <aranovch at sprynet.com>@m5.sprynet.com

I am posting this on behalf of a student who needs help with
radoppiamento sintattico in Italian, or similar phenomena in French or
other Romance languages. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions as to which references we should be looking at, or where
to find good descriptions of the phenomena.

Ral Aranovich
Division of Foreign Languages
Univesity of Texas at San Antonio
aranovch at lonestar.utsa.edu