9.1734, Calls: Applied Linguistics (LILLA)

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 7 21:45:08 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1734. Mon Dec 7 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1734, Calls: Applied Linguistics (LILLA)

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.