9.1758, Qs: Syntax, Eng. possessives, Chinese constructions

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 11 00:00:47 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1758. Thu Dec 10 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1758, Qs: Syntax, Eng. possessives, Chinese constructions

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  11 Dec 1998 11:05:38 -0000
From:  ressy at 163.net
Subject:  Syntax of Wh-words

2)
Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:35:21 -0500 (EST)
From:  Takae Tsujioka <tsujiokt at gusun.georgetown.edu>
Subject:  English possessives & relatives

3)
Date:  11 Dec 1998 11:56:12 -0000
From:  gdufs_cecilia_liu at 163.net
Subject:  Chinese constructions

Date:  11 Dec 1998 11:05:38 -0000
From:  ressy at 163.net

Dear person(s),

I am doing research in the sub-word level syntax of Wh-words and the
fuctional head C and their relationship. As far as I know, Dylan Tsai
has touched this domain. But I am not sure whether you know somebody
else who has also touched this ground. If you have any information, just
let me know. Your help will be greatly honored.

Thanks for your information.
Ressy Y. Ares

http://www.163.net